What Do You Want to Make?
Living Kitchen workshops can be tailor-made to suit the tastes of your family and friends.
Hosting a Living Kitchen workshop is simple:
- Contact me to discuss what is right for your group. Whether you want to create something new with a few close friends, or teach a large community group, I can create an event that is just right for you. See this year’s workshop offerings.
- Invite your guests. I will provide you with an E-vite for you to send to your guests, explaining the event, what to expect, and a few fun links to introduce your guests to the topic.
- Confirm your group size & finalize payment one week in advance. This allows me to purchase all the necessary ingredients and ensure everything will be ready – because I bring it all!
- Welcome your guests, and enjoy the workshop. I bring everything we need to learn about our chosen fermentation topic, from ingredients to handouts to tools! All you have to do is enjoy your time with your guests while gaining a new skill.
What To Expect at a Living Kitchen Workshop:
- Information on the science behind the fermentation process
- Examples of what makes a successful ferment
- Hands-on guidance from an experienced instructor and fermenter
- All the ingredients and tools needed for that workshop’s ferment
- Take-Home Goodies: hand-outs on the principles of fermentation, recipes, and your own finished ferment to enjoy!
Bonus: Once you have taken a workshop with The Living Kitchen, you get access to our Living Kitchen Insiders Facebook Group! This is a great way to keep in touch with others who are stretching their skills in this area, share recipes and get inspiration for your own creations.
Private Group Workshops $60/Person – a minimum of three participants is required.
Not up for hosting? Consider joining a public workshop in this year’s series at the Codrington Community Centre.