Hosting a Workshop with The Living Kitchen is a wonderful way to introduce your friends and family to the delicious world of cultured food and beverages. These workshops include all the necessary ingredients and utensils, as well as live cultures for your guests to take home.
The Living Kitchen also provides workshops for large groups – a great way to introduce your community or service group to a new skill! Contact us for more information.
What To Expect at a Living Kitchen Workshop:
– Clear explanations on the health benefits of fermented foods and beverages
– Information on the science behind fermented goods
– Examples of what makes a successful ferment
– Hands-on guidance from an experienced instructor and practitioner
– All the ingredients and tools needed for that workshop’s ferment
– Take-Home Goodies: hand-outs on the principles of safe fermentation, that workshop’s recipe, and your own finished ferment to share and enjoy!
Private Group Workshops $40/Person – choose from Beverages, Vegetables or Sourdough A minimum of three participants is required; for every six participants, receive one additional workshop space at no cost!
Private Consultation $100/Hour – choose from the above workshops and receive the same take-home items and hands-on guidance to make your own ferment